Right now, our UI/UX team is growing quickly, and we are always searching for a talented UI/UX Design Intern to support our day-to-day design operations as we deliver digital experiences and products to our clients. The full-time internship will ideally last for 6 month.
As a UI/UX Design Intern, your tasks will include:
Collaborate with UI/UX Designers of all levels (jr, mid, sr) as well as UI/UX Managers and UI/UX Lead on a myriad of projects and spectrums of design, such as:
- Design audit: research on user experience and interface design of a current subject matter
- Competitor research & best practices analysis
- User journey & persona building
- Work with leads on design presentation slides with Google Slides
- Work using Figma to help design beautiful UI with smooth UX for mobile-responsive website, apps, microsites, and digital products
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas during project WIPs
- Assist development team on extracting design elements from Figma to be used on live site
- You will be reporting to our Jr. UI/UX Manager on day to day tasks, and to UI/UX Lead on the entire internship program.
Key Qualities We Look For
- You’re currently studying (or about to graduate) in design (graphic/interaction/product design) or computer science major with interest in UI/UX Design
- You have deep understanding of design principles like layout, typography, colour theory, and visual
- Hands-on experience with Figma
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects is a plus
- Familiarity and willingness to learn making beautiful design presentations with Google Slides
- Great communication skills in English (as we’re a team of multicultural designers, any conversations happen in English).
- Good time management skill and high motivation to complete given tasks
- A positive and open-minded attitude to learn and explore
- Good internet connection at home, as our working speed has a tendency to depend on our internet connectivity.