As a Creative Group Head you will be responsible for leading the Creative Team in the ideation, development and execution of fresh, innovative creative directions across digital channels for client projects that are on-brand and on-strategy. You will need to have a strong understanding of the business while ensuring that the creative output rendered by the team is well-executed and on-strat.
In order to excel in this role, you will need to possess a diverse set of skills and qualities, which include:
- Be able to properly lead a team in the execution of projects and campaigns
- Review & coordinate creative works produced by the team
- Assign and delegate tasks to ensure a manageable workload for both yourself and the team
- Provide support, feedback, and mentoring to the team
- Assist Creative Director and fellow Creative Group Head/s in assuring that all design and visual output are crafted well and are of the best quality
- Create and present campaign ideas and decks to the business and its clients
- Lead creative WIPs and brainstorms for projects
- Drive your own and your team’s learning and education to advance personal growth
- Provide support, feedback, and expertise to the local management team
- Proceed with actual creative grunt work whenever necessary
- Be adept at concept development and execution of creative from inception to completion
- Partner with the strategists and local department heads to develop insight-driven creative solutions that resonate with both business objectives and the target audience.
In addition to the above, you’ll need to be flexible with your schedule – as your working hours will be based on business needs. You will need to be comfortable working with teams across borders as your portfolio will be a mix of local and regional projects.
Key Qualities We Look For
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience in the art/creative field within an advertising agency, interactive, multi-media or web advertising industry.
- Either art or copy based
- Experience with brand development, pitches, production shoots, seeing them from end-to-end
- Must have a great portfolio of past work that showcases great craft and strong conceptual abilities
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
- Must be able to confidently and effectively communicate verbally with internal teams and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.